Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures Galore;)

Usually I do a major picture update whenever my camera gets too full on our family blog but decided to share here:)


Weird random pic.... this is one of my radiation treatment stickers-they use it to mark where the lines have to match up so they can zap me in the exact same spots each time. I thought it was neat that this one looks like a cross so I HAD to take a pic and share:)



Bella is sooooo enthused to have her pic taken LOL

My sweet babies

Snuggles



Me and Hunter-I love my smiley man:)



Sweet Chubs


Bella and her bandana (cut off shirt sleeve from Daddy's shirt LOL)


Lil Miss Coolness herself


Kiddos getting ready for church


Cheeser playing on Mama's bed



Kodak moment- NICELY playing together



Hot shot

Seriously, how can you not love this lil man?


Apparently he thought that was quite funny

Sweetest


Ooops fell down!

No comments:

Post a Comment